In July we had Claire's one year professional pictures taken by Shante Welch. She was recommended by several of my friends and I loved their pictures, so I thought we would give her a try! Well, I am so glad I did! I am very happy with the pictures! If you are interested in viewing the pictures and slideshow click on this link...
The slideshow is set to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow. When Claire was about one week old, Ben made a slideshow of her birth and set it to this music, so it only seems appropriate that her one year pictures have the same song! Every time I hear it, it makes me teary because I think of Claire as a little, tiny newborn! I can't believe she is already a year old! My baby is getting big!

6 comments:
What great pictures! I especially like the family pictures! It's hard to believe that she is one! She has grown up so much.
Shante did a wonderful job of showing the many sides of Claire. They are great pictures.
I love all of Claire's pictures...they are great!!! What a cutie!!!Shante did a wonderful job capturing Claire's sweet looks! Doesn't the slideshow bring tears to your eyes?!?!?
They are all amazing! I especially love the WHOLE family photo and the one of Claire looking at her own shadow! I LOVE that!!
Oh, how I do love Claire's one year pictures. The music was perfect too. I just fell in love with her.
These pictures are priceless. Shante did an awesome job. Claire looks so mature- it is amazing how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment