Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nuna's Work Adventure

Last Monday Aunt Heather, cousin Caroline, Mommy and I went to Nuna's work at the hospital to visit her. Her co-workers had a birthday party for her so we thought it would be a good time for Nuna to show me and Caroline off to her friends! Everybody loved us and told us how cute we were. We got so much attention while we were at the hospital. I really loved walking all by myself down those long, wide hallways. Occasionally I'd stop to explore some of the interesting medical equipment, but I was on the move the whole time and didn't want anyone to pick me up or try and hold my hand. I am a big girl now and I can walk on my own, I don't need anybody to help me.

We had so much fun! Happy Birthday Nuna... I love you!

Nuna with her girls!


Caroline, I have a secret to tell you...


Oh... that is so funny Claire. I promise not to tell our Mommies!


This is a big bed... and it has wheels??


Well, enough of that. I have places to go and people to see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I love these pictures of the girls visiting their grandma at her work. (I'm jealous)
They both look so cute. How proud Nuna had to be to "show off" her two darlings.
WHAT FUN!!!
Barb

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

We had such a fun time with you and Claire! I'm so glad Nuna was able to show off her girls! They were just too cute, and I loved watching Claire walk everywhere!