I have been thinking for a while now that I could get Claire's hair up into a little pig tail (really more like a whale spout), but I didn't have any small rubberbands. Yesterday I picked up some cute little hair accessories and today after her bath I put her hair up (as best I could with a moving target). I thought it looked so cute! Claire has a head full of thick hair. It's not super long, but she sure does have a bunch!! I can't wait to do all sorts of cute things with her hair as she gets older!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Claire has such long hair now! She looks so cute with her pig tail. I always love little girls with their Bam Bam hair!!! Good job getting it in as she was moving. Caroline is the same way...I'm lucky if I can even comb her hair before she moves. I can't imagine trying to style it as it gets even longer in the next couple months. She's almost ready for a hair cut now, which I won't even attempt at. I think I'll have to leave that to the professionals!
I love Claire's new hairdo. She looks older with her bangs off her face. Cute dress too. Little girls are fun to take care of as they grow older, because you can do different things with their hair, clothes, shoes, etc. (Oh, yes, until those hormones kick in ~ then look out!!)
From the mom of two grown daughters.
Barb :)
I love pony tails...they are my absolute favorite. She looks adorable as always.
Post a Comment