Today I babysat with Caroline for a couple hours. It was so fun to watch the girls play. They are SO cute together... out of nowhere they would hug and kiss each other. They play very well and are learning how to share their toys! I love watching this relationship bloom. They are going to be great, lifelong friends!
The girls playing at Claire's Ohio State table. My mom got both the girls these tables for Christmas! As you can tell... they enjoy sitting at the table and playing. Claire has recently learned to STAND on her chairs and it has definitely become a battle of wills when it comes to this dangerous activity. I pray for patience for me and safety for her!
Claire kept saying "hi" in a high pitched tone to Caroline. She must've told her "hi" a hundred times and she would always bend down or lower her head like in this picture when she said it. It was so silly! 
Look how good they are playing! What sweet little girls!

Claire giving Caroline a hug. Caroline is looking at me like "Can you HELP me???".

Caroline sharing with Claire!
5 comments:
That was a cute post. I haven't seen Caroline in such a long time. Her hair is thicker that I remember. They are very sweet together.
Very sweet...I am sure the girls will love each other like my kids love the Kinney kids. Family and Friends makes for a sweet combination!
Love the "cousinly" love...before you know it they will need a ride to the mall for new earrings and a mochachino!! ;)
Friends are fun but FAMILY is FOREVER!!
Such a cute post Michele! Thanks for taking care of Caroline for a couple hours! I know she had so much fun with playing with Claire...they are so sweet together. They are too much fun!!!!
Oh, how I love these pictures of the girls together!!! They look so cute, but certainly getting older. Look at them sitting at the OSU table and chairs!!! I would have loved to be there that day to watch them interact together. Thanks for showing Grammy and Nuna the "dolls".
~ Barb ~
Post a Comment