Happy Valentine's Day Daddy! We love you bunches!! Thank you for working hard for us so Mommy can stay home and take care us.
I know Ben hopes he is the only Valentine in Claire and Anna's life for a very, very, very long time!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
How sweet is this picture? I love how Claire is holding Anna's hand and talking to her!
Claire always presses her head up against Anna's face! It's her form of affection!!
Look at these faces. You just want to eat them up! They're edible!!

4 comments:
Such cute pictures of the girls! I love all of them! They are PRECIOUS! You can tell they love each other so much!!!!
These are adorable!! You are so blessed to have 2 beautiful children and to have Claire be so sweet to Anna. You do want to just eat them up, don't you? Great pictures!
OH!!! I am at the library (so internet available to me!!) and had to catch up on Claire and Anna! I have missed seeing them so much! What a treat to see the Valentine photos!! They are FABULOUS!!!!!
All of these Valentine pictures are wonderful, Michele. Anna looks so content with Claire, no matter what position Claire is holding Anna in...
she is certainly a happy & good little sister. What she will learn from her big sister, Claire, is so priceless. Really adorable pics!!!
Loved looking at them. ~Barb~
Post a Comment