Claire really loves having Anna in her crib and likes it even better when she and Anna are in Anna's crib (I will post pictures of Anna's nursery soon). It's so sweet to see them interacting already. Claire LOVES, loves, loves her baby sister. She kisses and hugs her all the time. She continues to talk to Anna in a high pitched voice and calls her "baby Nanna". Not sure why she adds the "N" to the beginning of Anna's name, but it's pretty cute! Anna truly does respond to Claire's voice. She whips her head around when Claire starts talking and really smiles a ton at Claire.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Fun in our Cribs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Darling pictures of your 2 girls! Anna's new nursery looks very nice. See what the 1st child misses out on... no big sibling to watch and listen to. Anna will learn so much from Claire. It is wonderful that Claire pays so much attention to her baby.
I do love the "crib" pictures!
~ Barb ~
Such cute pictures of the girls playing together in their cribs! I love seeing Anna look up at Claire in "awe" of her big sis!!! ADORABLE!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. They look so cute in the cribs together. You an see how much Claire loves Anna. I think they are going to b the best of friends. How sweet.
Post a Comment