Claire is very good (too good sometimes!) at sharing her snacks and juice and pacifiers and anything she has with her baby sister! I was able to capture some pictures of Claire attempting to feed Anna her "fishies" (goldfish). It's hard to scold her because it's just so cute! She is so sweet with her. I love to watch Claire's maternal instincts coming out with Anna!
"Mmmm, that is good Claire! Thanks for sharing them with me!!"
"You're welcome Anna! You can have my fishies anytime!"

4 comments:
Too cute! Claire will teach Anna all about sharing!
I LOVE those pictures of Anna. Those are the best of her smiling!
I was just telling Brian tonight that Olivia is going to make Landon seem so grown up. Although, right now we still consider him our sweet little baby. Claire is looking more grown up though. I think when their hair starts growing it makes them look older too. Plus, Claire is so tall. She still seems like a baby to me but she is definitely turning into a little girl and beginning to loose her baby look.
Wow, these pictures look like they were taken by a professional. I just love all those smiles that Anna has inside of her that come popping out all the time. She is always looking at Claire in the pictures, too.
They will be great sisters to one another.
~Barb
Claire does look big know michelle.
Post a Comment