Monday, February 04, 2008

A Visit from Friends

Recently my friend Cynetta and her son Noah came to see us and meet Anna. It was so nice to have some visitors! Claire and Noah had fun playing and Cynetta and I had a good time chatting and catching up. Cynetta later told me that Noah asked her if "little Claire" could be his sister. He is such a sweet boy and we enjoyed having you guys over. Can't wait till it warms up so we can go out for play dates!! Cynetta holding Anna!

Anna smiled at Cynetta the whole time!


Claire pouting about something... who knows. The terrible two's have begun!


Claire & Noah playing. (She really did enjoy playing with Noah!)


Claire wasn't always so sure about sharing her toys with Noah. She better start getting used to it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, so typical of little ones. They stay the same till they are 5 and 6. We have to work on "sharing" in Kindergarten everyday.

Love the "pouty" pictures of Claire.

Anna looks very cute in the close up of your friend holding her. I have got to get over and see her or before I know it she will be crawling!

~Barb~

The Seekins Family said...

We had such a great time visiting! I still am in awe over how much Anna smiles! Noah really had fun with Claire too! We will definitely have to have some spring outings!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

What a fun time for you guys! I love that skeptical look Claire is giving Noah in the last picture...too funny! It's like she is just checking him out and waiting to see what he's going to do with her toys!

The Vachas said...

How cute. Now that we are all healthy, once you guys are feeling better call us. I am sure Landon would love to come play with Claire for a while.