Monday, March 17, 2008

Boonshoft

A couple weeks ago Claire & I went to Boonshoft with a bunch of my friends from the NICU and Heather & Caroline. I dropped Anna off at my mom's house so I could spend some one on one time with Claire. That really hasn't happened since Anna's birth. Claire had a great time discovering and playing! She really enjoys Boonshoft. Ben & I decided we are going to buy a family membership this summer. It is a great place for kids and we are fortunate to have it so close!

Claire & Caroline taking a snack break. If you know these little girls this is a familiar sight. They do love to eat!!
Claire looking at the napping Otters. Last time we went to Boonshoft we were there at feeding time so the Otters were very much awake and active... waiting for dinner. I think we must've gotten there right after their feeding because they were OUT!!

This car was very popular with the kids. They were all vying for the driver's seat! Connor is the driver here with Claire & Caroline in the front and Noah in the back!



SOOOO cute!


Claire really enjoyed the grocery store. She quickly found a cart and began loading it with lots of goodies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who stole my awesome name c.t.m

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Thanks so much for inviting us! We had a great time! It's a wonderful place for our little explorers to roam around and discover new things! Caroline loves her cousin "Care" and definitely has more fun with her than any other child. They just have that bond already! It's so cute! Maybe they will hold hands this time!:)

Let's definitely go back soon, AND use our other coupon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Boonshoft rocks!