Yes... my baby went sledding. I have to admit, I was not in favor of the whole sledding idea when Ben mentioned he waned to take Claire recently. Ben assured me she would be fine so Ben, Grammy & Grandpa and Claire headed out for some fun. I wasn't sure Claire would enjoy it because she can be hesitant about new things at first (of which I am SO thankful for... she normally isn't a daredevil!). Well, she proved me wrong this time! Claire loved sledding and even wanted to pull her sled back up the hill all by herself! Grammy got some great pictures of their snow adventure! Despite the fun... WE ARE READY FOR SPRING and warm weather activities!!
All bundled up!
I love this "from behind" shot of Grandpa, Claire & Daddy going up the hill!
Grandpa, Claire & Daddy from the front!
Claire was adamant about taking her sled up the hill by herself!
Grammy and Grandpa with their snow bunny!!

2 comments:
Good for you for letting your little girl go sledding. It is hard to send them off on big adventures sometimes, especially when you can't go with them. Claire looks like she loved it. What a Big Girl!
What a fun time for Claire! That is a great hill to have her first sledding adventure! She will have so many more in the winters to come! It looks like everyone had a great time.
Michele, you are a brave mom. I wasn't quite ready for my "baby" to take that plunge and go sledding. I guess I'm hanging on a little too much!:) I know I will have to let loose some once the baby arrives! Good for you!!!!!
Post a Comment