At the beginning of March my mom and I took the girls to Illinois to visit Shawn, Kristen, Connor, Lauren & Jillian. It worked out that we were there on Jillian's 7th birthday so we were able to celebrate with her at Chucky Cheese's. We had a fun trip and thankfully Claire and Anna were excellent both there and back. Anna slept most of the way and Claire slept some, but when she was awake she was in a great mood and only asked to get out a couple times!
Claire with the birthday girl! (Claire was not so sure about Chucky Cheese's... if you look at the pictures she doesn't look very happy in any of them!!)
Chucky Cheese singing Happy Birthday to Jillian! Jillian had several friends from school celebrating with her!
While in Illinois we were able to go to one of Connor's basketball games. Connor did a great job, scoring 11 points!
Claire screamed during this whole ride... needless to say we didn't do the rides after that!
Aunt Kristen holding Anna.
Lauren holding Anna. Lauren was my little helper for sure! She is excellent with children and babies. She even changed some poopy diapers! Thanks for all your help Lauren!






4 comments:
What a fun place for a birthday! I remember those days when we would go to Showbiz!!! I'm sure Claire will love it very soon!
Great pictures and the girls are even more darling than ever!!! Chucky Cheese---Ohhhh - our kids loved it when they were small.
I rock don't I !!!!!!!!!
Family visits are just wonderful! Glad you could make the drive and see each other for a few days. How nice to be there on Jillian's birthday. Lucky girl!!!! ~Barb H. ~
Post a Comment