Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We had a busy day, but it was nice spending time with both sides of our family! Ben & I are so thankful for our Dads. Our fathers are truly two of the kindest men I have ever met. They are really a lot alike. Both of them are hard working, laid back, generous, honest and Godly men. Our girls are so fortunate to have two Grandfathers that are not only wonderful Papa's, but wonderful men! Thanks to our Dads for all their love and support over the course of our lives. I know Ben and I can honestly say we are the people we are today because of their influence in our life. Thanks and WE LOVE YOU!!! Happy Father's Day!
Papa with his girls!

3 Generations


Grammy rocked Anna to sleep... what a sweet, sweet picture!

2 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Love these pictures too! How precious of Sue and Anna together. She will cherish that one!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Sue with Anna asleep in her arms is so precious. What being a grandmother is all about!
~ Barb ~