Last week my cousin Cindie came over to play with her foster girls, Ahleya & Aerial. We had a great time hanging out with them and Cindie brought delicious food from Dorothy Lane Market (YUM YUM!!). Claire just loved playing with the girls and they were very sweet! We are looking forward to our next playdate!!
Claire really likes holding people's hands. Here she is showing Aerial around the house!
Cindie holding Anna!
The girls enjoyed the pretty weather and played outside on the swing set!

3 comments:
I praise Cindi for taking in foster children. Sometimes I have children in my Kdg. class that are in foster care. We need so many good foster care parents! The girls look adorable and how nice that they got to play with Claire and all her wonderful toys. ~ Barb ~
Hey...I love seeing ALL those cute little girls!!!!
The girls are adorable together! What a fun time for everyone!!!
Post a Comment