Last week we met Deanna and Brittney at the spray park for a picnic lunch and fun in the water! The kids had a great time playing in the fountains. It was a warm day so the cool water was such a relief (I got a little wet, too!!). Olivia and Grant slept most of the time and Anna enjoyed watching the action from the baby carrier! We had a great time! You've gotta love Summer!!
Anna watching all the activity! She didn't make a peep in the 2 hours we were there. She's such an easy baby!
Landon looking cute at the picnic table!
Isn't this the sweetest picture of Olivia & Grant?!?!

2 comments:
We LOVE the sprayground and plan on going once a week this summer!! Looks like a fun day!!
The sprayground is great! I personally think it's one of the best parks in the area!
The kids look like they are having so much fun! I love the picture of Claire and Landon together...they are so cute!!!
Post a Comment