Monday, September 08, 2008

Anna's 8 Month Quilt Pictures

Anna was 8 months on August 21st (sorry this is a little late). She FINALLY got some teeth. We were joking that she was going to be walking before she had any teeth! She cut her two bottom teeth a few weeks ago and it looks so cute! It makes her look older to me. She continues to pull herself up on anything and everything and is mastering the cruising thing. I know that she'll be walking anytime and it scares me a little, but we are ready!
Anna is making lots of sounds now and has become quite verbal within the last month. She says ba-ba, da-da, ga-ga, lots of smacking of her lips and thanks to Aunt Beth, she loves to blow raspberries!!
She is such an amazing gift that we are so thankful for. She has added so much love to our family!
This picture is a little blurry, but it's too cute not to post!

Anna has a ridiculous amount of hair and it is so long. I've actually trimmed it a couple of times in the back because she looked like she had a mullet. We can't do mullets around here!




It is getting harder and harder to get these pictures. She just doesn't like to sit still anymore. Thank goodness for Gerber Puffs!




Soooo serious! She is normally so happy and smiling, it's funny to see her without a bright smile on her face!

4 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

What darling pictures of sweet little Anna! I love all of her cute expressions! Each time I see her, though, I can't get over how much bigger she gets. I can hardly believe she is 8 months old. I love this purple dress on her! She looked so cute at church yesterday!!!

I think purple is a great color on Claire too! I haven't seen them in it much, but that day we went to IKEA, I loved the color on them!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Oh my! She is such a big girl...she just looks so long/tall to me! AND, of course...SO SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, darling pictures of Anna.
I like her long hair up in the little pony tail on the top of her head. She really does look so grown up in these pictures.... not that little baby. ~ Grammy Barb

The Seekins Family said...

Anna is just the sweetest little baby girl! I always just want to hold her and hug her when I see her pictures...it is impossible to look at her without smiling!