Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Family Pictures

In August we had family pictures taken. Lori Moore was the photographer and she did a great job. I've known Lori since I was a little girl. Her sister, Alexandra, and I have been friends since elementary school. Anyway, the pictures turned out really nice and I definitely plan on using her again!! Thanks Lori!

If you are interested in using Lori for your own pictures her website is... http://www.lorimoorephoto.com/

Also, if want to see all of our proofs.... when you go to the site, go under the "for clients" tab and the password is LMP-CUTTING









6 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

They are all so good! It's so much fun to see the sisters together and their little personalities in their separate pics! They are both so adorable and yet look so different! Beautiful Family!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out so great. A friend of mine from college has used Lori before to take pictures of her kids. My friend actually lives in Lexington, KY, but somehow she knows Lori. I keep forgetting to ask her what the connection is. She does take great pictures. We need to get some family pics done, maybe we'll consider using her. My mom also needs a photographer to take some photos of her and her sisters (who will be in from out of town) in a few weeks...I think I'll pass Lori's info on to her as well. Very beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family pictures! I just love her work. Some very striking pictures of Claire. And, Anna, what a cutie pie. You can be so pleased with these wonderful pictures.
~Grammy Barb~

Cindiep said...

These are so wonderful! The girl's are growing fast!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

The pictures are beautiful! Love the family shots and the girls' cute expressions! I think Lori did a great job. I'm not sure about the lighting thing, but I think they're wonderful! I'm so glad you mentioned Lori and Amber told me about her and the first year session. Can't wait for the rest of Catherine's pictures as she develops this year, and for Caroline's 2 yeas pics next month!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I love EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!! They are amazing!