Over the last month or so, Claire & Anna have really developed a neat sisterly bond. With that also comes some "disagreements" (Claire not wanting to share all the time), but they really play well together and it's so sweet to watch as they interact. Claire is very protective of Anna and so maternal. Poor Anna is going to grow up with two mommies! I can't imagine my life without my girls!
.

3 comments:
Love the pictures. We have the same set of music shakers and Emmaline loves to play with them.
Really cute pictures of the girls together. I love the fact that they are interacting with each other so much now. This is when the "fun" begins and as you stated, little fights at times too. That's all part of siblings and children and someday, Michelle, you will remember back on these days and wish they hadn't passed so quickly. ~ Gram Barb
Such cute pictures of the girls! I love the one where they are looking at each other. There is nothing like a close sisterly bond...truly one of the most special relationships!
Post a Comment