Last Saturday Caroline had her 2nd birthday party. It was a beautiful Fall day and "pumpkins" was the theme of the party! They had a bonfire to roast hot dogs and marshmallows and to just sit around and talk. It was a lot of fun!! Happy 2nd Birthday Caroline! We love you so much!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Caroline's 2nd B-Day Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you could be at Caroline's party! We had a great time, and it was so much fun to plan with the pumpkin theme!!! It worked out so well with the pumpkins tied into the bonfire and fall weather!!! I just love this time of year!
It was a very fun birthday party for Caroline !!!!! (Sorry we didn't make it to Claire's, but next year for sure.) The beautiful weather made the "pumpkin theme" come to life... fall items and the bonfire. Heather and Scott did a great job of coordinating everything for the party. I think all in attendance had fun with good relaxation,cooking over the fire, lots of goodies on the table, and fun discussions. The kids had a blast in the big backyard. Cute place favors, too. Thanks Heather and Scott. I enjoyed seeing everyone and being in a relaxed mood. Glad the Cutting clan could be there to help celebrate Caroline's birthday. Sue, those hotdogs were REALLY good!
P.S. Michele, I bet I have thought about Claire's comment in mind a dozen times..... "I'll be right there, honey" to Caroline. Those two kids just make me laugh.
Post a Comment