Monday, July 19, 2010

7.16.10

Part two of C's Birthday:Claire has become a pro at posing!!

I had to add this sweet picture of my Anna! She said "Happy Birthday, Sister" at least one hundred times that day!

Opening up a gift from Grammy & Papa!

At the restaurant, Grammy let Claire open up a special gift. It was a book about horses and a certificate for her to go ride a horse. Not a pony... a HORSE! She was so excited!

Claire had the option to invite Anna along for the horse riding. She is telling Anna that she can come along (after a little coaxing!). The girls are going to LOVE this adventure!

The waitresses singing Happy Birthday to Claire! I love her face! Pure joy!!!

I can't imagine our family without Claire. She adds so much joy, excitement, energy, and love to our home. She has truly made me a better person and I thank God constantly for the gift of Claire! Happy 4th Birthday, Claire Bear!

No comments: