Friday, July 23, 2010

Cake & Gifts

The favorite parts of the party for the birthday girl were: Having everybody sing Happy Birthday to her, blowing out her candle, eating her ice cream cupcake, and of course... opening her gifts! Her are some cute pics of all of the above mentioned!

Make a wish!

She loved the attention! Typical first born: Attention Seeker!

Yummy (they really were delicious cupcakes)!!!

Mmmm!!!!

YAY! Finally time to open the gifts!

Claire got some great presents! THANK YOU!!

Nuna made Claire a Raggedy Ann (or Raggelly Ann as Claire says!!). Claire chose pink and brown for the colors, so she's not your typical red doll, but we think she is adorable and she looks perfect on Claire's doll quilt!

Claire & "Ragelly Ann"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had one of those dolls, both Anne and Andy, they were my moms when I was little and I have no idea where they are now but I wish we had kept them nice so my girls could play with them! The pics are so great! Thanks for including us! You have a wonderful family!