Monday, July 19, 2010

Claire's 4th Birthday

On July 16th, Claire turned FOUR! It's hard to believe that my baby is a big four year old! I have to admit that I was a bit nostalgic when I put her to bed the night before her birthday. I am so thankful for a healthy, smart, growing girl, but there is definitely a part of me that wants her to stay little forever! The moment she was born my life changed in ways I could've never imagined. Motherhood is AMAZING, a roller coaster at times, but amazing nonetheless!! I woke up five minutes before the time of her birth (no alarm clock... a mama just knows!!), so I took a picture of my sleeping girl at 3:40am on July 16th (the date and time she was born four years ago!).

I had a couple gifts for her to open when she woke up!

She was so excited from the moment she got up!

When Daddy got home, we gave Claire her big gift! A princess bike!!! She was beyond excited to get a big girl bicycle!

This picture is precious! Claire was running to me to hug me right after she saw her bike!

Such a great little bike rider! She picked it up quickly!


Daddy coaching Claire! As a side note: She does have a helmet!

No comments: