Monday, July 19, 2010

Cinderella

To celebrate Claire's 4th birthday, I took her to go see the Rodgers & Hammerstein production of Cinderella at La Comedia! Nuna and Aunt Kristen were able to come with us. I bought the birthday package that included a Happy Birthday balloon, a yummy birthday cake, and they even announced it was her 4th birthday on stage! How FUN! We all had a really great time eating and watching Cinderella! I was kind of surprised at how engrossed Claire was with the show. She was mesmerized by all the music, dancing and beautiful costumes! What a fun way to celebrate my own little princess!
Claire being silly and modeling the princess crown that Nuna & Aunt Kristen got for her in the gift shop!

Claire with her balloon! She thought all the special treatment was great! You can kind of see the elderly gentleman seated below Claire. He was so sweet to her and chatted with her most of the afternoon! It was very sweet!!!

Fun at our table!

We had great seats right by the stage!

Posing!

Claire's special birthday cake! It was delicious!!

So excited!!

Cinderella's enchanted carriage!

We really weren't supposed to be taking pictures, but I had to sneak a few! This is from Cinderella's wedding!


1 comment:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Such great pictures and stories. So sweet.