We took some generation pictures on New Year's Eve. The four generation pictures are with my Grandma McDowell, my dad, me and Claire.
Cousin Lauren & Claire cuddling! (To all my NICU friends... Lauren was a 28 weeker in the MVH NICU 8 years ago. You'd never be able to tell!!). Claire loves her older cousins. Lauren & Jillian are the only ones that have been successful at making Claire giggle non-stop for about ten minutes. They were the cutest belly laughs. I try all the time, but I guess mommies just aren't that funny. She just looks at me like I am crazy. I'm sure those looks have only just begun!!
Claire getting a big smooch from her Nuna!
My mom and dad with their 5 grandchildren!
Grandma McDowell, my dad, Shawn with his 3 children (Connor, Lauren & Jillian), Scott with Caroline and myself with Claire.
The 4 Generation picture!
2 comments:
The generation pictures are so special! I know how much it meant to my family and I to have the 4 generation picture of the Hasselbach's! Now we have precious McDowell photos! We can always cherish these!
What great family pictures. It was wise that you all took the time to get these photos that will be cherished in the days and years to come.
Barb H.
Post a Comment