Saturday, January 13, 2007

Landon & Anna's Party

Today we went to Landon's house to help celebrate Landon & Anna's first birthdays. Landon turned one on December 28th and Anna turns one on January 27th. We had a great time! It's always so much fun to get all our babies together! They are all getting so big!
Claire fell asleep right before the group picture and amazingly stayed asleep for the majority of the photo shoot!


Happy Birthday Landon & Anna! You two are so cute!!!

Claire sleeping next to her friend Tessa!

From Left to Right, Top Row: Tessa with her mommy Elisabeth, Claire with her mommy Michele, Elise with her mommy Beka, Kendall with her mommy Chante, Ava & Carson with their mommy Mandy.

Bottom Row: Deanna with her nephew Connor, niece Aleia and son Landon, Anna with her mommy Brittney and Noah with his mommy Cynetta.

4 comments:

The Vachas said...

Great shots! You beat me to blogging the party. We just got home dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and got Landon to bed. I will be blogging my pictures soon. I just wanted to check everyones blogs first.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele...great pics....I recognize some of the nurses from when Lane was in the NICU. It's great that you all have kids close in age.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

How fun...1st birthdays are such milestones! It's so neat that so many of the girls you work with have young children!!!!

The Seekins Family said...

Cute pictures! I love that we all get such different shots!