Monday, January 08, 2007

GO BUCKEYES!

Go BUCKS... beat those Gators! We can't wait to watch the big game tonight for the National Championship! We really want our cousin Ben to win a Nat'l Championship ring so we can see it up close & personal! (Thanks Grammy & Grandpa for the OSU outfit & blanket!!!).

Go Bucks and Go #63!!!





4 comments:

kendall harris said...

She looks cute in her Buckeye outfit. Too bad we lost. I can't believe it.

The Seekins Family said...

She looks adorable in that outfit! She is sitting up really well! Sorry about the game! I know I could be shot for saying that I'm not really a fan, but I was still hoping they would win. What a bummer!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

How sad about our Buckeyes..it's hard to believe they lost!

Anonymous said...

Each of Claire's different expressions are cute in the picture. I love to see the different faces babies can make. Her OSU outfit is cute with her blanket. We won't give up on our Buckeyes. In life we can't always be perfect, and they sure weren't on Monday night. They had a great season and we will look forward to next year.
Barb H.