My grandma brought this picture with her to our New Year's celebration because she thought Claire looked so much like me. I was 3 months old in the picture. We got the other picture from Ben's mom, he is around 7 months old. I am comparing it to one of Claire's 3 month pics. I think she is a mixture of us, but more Ben than me! What do you think?????
A couple more pictures of me (in yellow) & Ben (in red) as babies!




5 comments:
I definitely see both you and Ben in Claire, but the eyes and nose are you Michele. The mouth and chin look like Ben! Cute pictures to compare!!!
I think she looks like both of you but more like Michele. Cute pictures.
Wow! That is cool! I definitely think she has both of you in her. I agree that the eyes are Michele and the chin is Ben. I think I see more Michele though it could just be that she has more feminine features! Very cute post!
I think I'm going to change my opinion..... at least from these baby pictures..... Claire seems to definitely favor Michele as a baby.
Look how much Ben now looks like his father did at a younger age. Fun pictures to look at and study. They are all cute baby pictures of Ben and Michele.
Barb H.
Claire is a great mix of the two of you. I always thought she looked more like Ben until Now. I think she favors Michele a little more.
Post a Comment