Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our Girls

I always knew any child of mine would HAVE to love animals, but I had no idea Claire would be this fascinated with them, dogs in particular! She is so enthralled with Sophie! When Claire & Sophie are in the same room, which is most of the time, Claire always has an eye on Sophie. She smiles at her non stop and you can tell she is hoping for a response from Sophie in return. Sophie, however, is only interested in Claire if there is something edible involved! Sophie is very sweet with Claire and we are trying to teach Claire to be gentle and respectful of Sophie! They are too cute together. They're our girls!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a baby and a dog together! These are sweet pictures of the two "pals". You are blessed to have Sophie be so good with Claire. As Claire grows they will probably become great buddies and play together a lot. The wonderment of each is special.
Barb H.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Two sweet girls...I love these cute pictures of Claire and Sophie together! By the way, I think Claire looks so little in these pics...it must be in comparison to Sophie!!!!!:)

The Seekins Family said...

Too cute! I love these pictures! But I am a sucker for pictures of dogs and babies! You will love the relationship your girls have as Claire gets older and runs around with Sophie! It's so much fun to watch.