Monday, August 13, 2007

Bible Story Time

While at the fair, Claire was able to go to the child evangelism booth and have a Bible story read to her. She was the only child there at the time and gave the lady her undivided attention. I can't believe she sat still for the whole story and Grammy said she was very interested. I think the pictures definitely show how enthralled she was in the presentation! It just warms my heart that even at such a young age she is so interested in God's word. Our deepest prayer for Claire is that she comes to know the Lord as her personal Savior!







6 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Just look at how INTO the story Claire is! Those pictures are so cute!

I am QUITE sure she is a genius at age ONE!!

Tami said...

She is so cute..I have missed your blog and seeing all the pics of her. She is growing so fast. Hope you are feeling well.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

How precious are these pictures! Claire looks absolutely adorable. I love her expressions and how interested she is in the reading. She is going to love books and be a great little student! Her teacher will love that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute pictures of Claire while she is listening to a Bible story, especially sitting there all by herself.
Barb

The Seekins Family said...

What great pictures!! Isn't the best feeling in the world that they are interested and so attentive to stories of Jesus/God! Just wait till you can have conversations with her about God and she sings songs...it brings tears of such great joy to hear their little voices and their innocence! We will pray with you that Claire will know Jesus at a very early age!!

The Abrahams said...

That is hilarious! She is studying that book!