Sunday, August 26, 2007

Graduation Sunday

Well, today my baby "graduated" from the church nursery to the toddler class. The requirements are they have to be a least a year old and a good walker. Claire fit the requirements so we decided to take the leap! I knew she was ready because when I worked in the nursery I felt like Claire was too big to be around some of the smaller babies and I also felt like she was getting a little bored.
When I went to pick her up from her first Sunday in the Toddler room her teacher, Miss Amy, said she did great. She sat at the table for story time and snack time. Miss Amy said she would let her try coloring next week. She didn't want to overwhelm her on her first day! Claire was playing with all the kids when I went to pick her up and appeared to be having a great time! I still can't believe she is old enough to be out of the nursery! Wow... she really is a BIG girl!!

Claire with Miss Amy!


Claire leaving her new Sunday school room!


I'm a BIG girl now!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

What a big girl. She is just precious in her little dress.

The Vachas said...

Aahhh! To bad we didn't go to church last week, Landon might have like staying a little more with Claire there. I think he is going to like having a "little" (although Claire towers over Landon) friend in his class.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Claire is definitely a big girl now! In just a few weeks, Caroline will be right there with her. She's not going to like not having her cousin in the nursery with her until then!