Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Anna Comes Home

We brought Anna home on December 22. I was fortunate enough to be able to come home the day after I delivered. I wanted to get home to Claire and get settled in before all the Christmas festivities! It was a beautiful day... in the low 60's when we came home. I actually had Ben turn the air on briefly because I was so hot (all those hormones!). I think Claire was surprised to see the baby in our home! She kept saying "baby, baby" and pointing to Anna. It was pretty cute!
I had matching outfits made for the girls. Claire has a dress that says "I'm Anna's big sister" with a little princess embroidered on the dress with Claire's name underneath and Anna's onesie says "I'm Claire's little sister" with a baby embroidered and Anna's name under the baby! Anna's onesie has a matching skirt and headband and Claire has a matching bow. I LOVE the way this turned out!!





Anna's first picture in her home! We just brought her in from the car!!

Sophie was not very interested in our new addition. She only showed some interest when Anna started making little squeaky noises. She probably thought it sounded like a baby bunny!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben and Michele....
You are very blessed to have two beautiful daughters. A lovely family.
I love the pictures of Claire with baby Anna, especially the last one of Ben, Claire, and Anna looking up with those dark eyes.
Michele, take care of yourself and rest whenever you get a chance.

Barb H.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Congratulations!! Anna is beautiful!! Claire looks so pleased to be the big sister. I am sorry to hear about your broken arm- Hope you are doing better. Your girls are gorgeous- all 3 of them. Miss you lots!!!
Leah

The Vachas said...

I am so Happy you are doing better and are back to blogging. Claire is so cute an sweet with Anna. You are so bless to have 2 beautiful little girl. I think Claire is going to be a great big sister.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

So glad you are blogging again, although you're had more important things to tend to, I know!

I love all of the family pictures! You have a beautiful family of four, and Sophie too!!!