We are fortunate to have most of our family close by. Because of the Holidays my brother Shawn and his family, and Ben's brother Brad, were in town so they were able to see Anna soon after her birth. My mom and Ben's mom came in right after I delivered Anna and the Grandpa's came in once I was decent! It was wonderful having our family with us to share in the birth of our daughter! More family pictures will be posted!
Uncle Shawn all the way from Illinois!
Cousin Connor... the lone boy! Anna makes the 5th granddaughter for my parents and Connor is the only grandson! Sorry Con Man!
My Grandpa Stephens... Anna's Great Grandfather!
Nuna and her girl!

2 comments:
There is nothing like family to be with us when wonderful things take place like Anna coming into the world.
~Barb H.~
We are so blessed to have wonderful family!
I'm so glad we were able to come see you that night in the hospital! We couldn't wait to see you guys and meet Anna!
Post a Comment