Monday, January 14, 2008

Future Buckeye Cheerleaders

Grammy & Grandpa bought these adorable matching OSU cheerleading outfits for the girls for Christmas. I dressed them up in their outfits for the BCS Nat'l Championship game last week. Unfortunately our Bucks were not victorious, but we are still very proud of them and hope for a Championship next year! GO BUCKS!!!!
Claire loves to hold her baby sister, but we have to be very careful because when Claire decides she's done holding Anna she pushes her away. She enjoys it for about 10 seconds!! It's pretty cute while it lasts though!





GO BUCKS! We LOVE you!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE pictures of your girls in their matching OSU outfits. I love them! Leave it to Sue and Tom to find them in just the right sizes for both girls. Oh my, Claire looks so big compared to little Anna.
Just sweet & precious pictures.

~Barb H.~

The Vachas said...

It is unbelievable how Big Anna makes Claire look and how Little Claire makes Anna look. I can't wait to see them together. We re all still fighting colds. Hopefully we will get healthy and see you guys soon.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Such cute pictures of your girls! I love their OSU outfits. It's hard to get much cuter when you're sporting anything Ohio State! Of course, I love my Buckeyes, but I have to say that Claire and Anna make those outfits and pictures even more adorable!!! How could they not?!?!?!?

Wow, and I have to agree as well...Claire looks so big next to Anna!

Great post!!!