I really had no expectations regarding Claire meeting Anna for the first time. She really is intrigued with babies so I thought she would be interested, but I definitely didn't expect the reaction we received when she saw Anna for the first time. I was holding Anna in one arm and Claire climbed up in my bed and I held her in my other arm and she stayed there for almost a half hour talking sweetly to Anna and touching her face gently. It was the most precious moment I have ever experienced as a mother. It is a moment in time I will never forget! Claire continues to be a great big sister. She absolutely adores Anna and talks baby talk to her all the time. Ben and I always laugh and say Claire is talking in her "Anna voice". She calls her "baby" most of the time, but also tries to say her name which comes out "Nanna". It's so cute! I already love the relationship between my girls and can't wait to see this relationship blossom!
How sweet is this picture! Claire caressed Anna and talked softly to her for the longest time. I was in heaven watching their interaction!
Our new family of FOUR!

4 comments:
Certainly precious pictures of Claire with you and baby Anna. Wonderful pictures of Daddy with his girls, too. Some of the most wonderful moments in your life are captured on these pictures, Michele.
Barb H.
Oh, Michele, I love those pictures and the story of how Claire reacted. It is just so precious! As always, you look amazing and we are very glad to have you back on blogger! Take care of yourself and those adorable little girls!
Oh! And I love the little shirts!
Ok, I know you told me this story on the phone but seeing the pictures and reading it brought tears to my eyes. I have never see anything so precious. What a blessing to have Claire love Anna so much. I hope Landon loves his baby sister half as much as Claire loves Anna.
These are the sweetest pictures of Claire and Anna! I knew Claire would be such a great big sister! She is going to love Anna so much, and Anna will adore her big sis! There is nothing like a sisterly bond!
I also love seeing Claire hold onto you! She definiely missed her Mommy! I can't imagine how hard that was to be away from her, even though it was only a night. I have never been apart from Caroline for a night either and I know that will be so hard when we're in the hospital.
Post a Comment