Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Easter! This is such an amazing holiday when you really stop to think that we are celebrating the miracle of the Resurrection of Jesus. We are so thankful that the Lord sent His only Son to earth to die a horrific death on the cross for ME and YOU so we could have the opportunity to spend eternity in Heaven. Without the resurrection from the grave this wouldn't be possible. He is risen and HE LIVES! Amen for that!

I have a ton more Easter pictures I will post soon! These pictures are from this morning before Easter service at church!

I found matching dresses and sweaters for the girls! I didn't plan it, but I also wore pink and white. The girls were all coordinating!





Claire & Anna with their bunny ears on! Claire kept saying "hat on".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cutting girls ~ how cute they all look getting ready to go off to church in their pink outfits! What fun to dress alike.

I love those bunny ears, Claire. You look so ready to see the Easter Bunny. Anna looks very cute, too, in her own bunny ears. Did the Easter Bunny leave some eggs at your house? I bet he did! Did Sophie want to sniff them out too?

"Happy Easter" ~ Barb H.

The Seekins Family said...

What adorable pictures!! The girls look adorable in their dresses and I think it is cute that you are in pink as well! So glad you had a great day celebrating the Resurrection of our LORD!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Love all the pretty in pink pictures! They turned out great! Definitely frame one!!! They're keepers!