Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Girls... ALL Three!

I just realized I didn't have any pictures of my three girls together... Claire, Anna & Sophie!
Claire loves this "doggie chair", as she calls it! I bought the chair at the Pottery Barn outlet when I was pregnant with Claire and it's been in the basement. The other day we were down there and she saw it and she attempted to drag it up the stairs. I brought it up and she sits on it and plays on it all the time now. She also wants Anna to lay on it with her. Anna seems to really enjoy the doggie chair as well! They just look so cute laying there together!

Sophie & Anna! Sophie is so sweet with the girls. I haven't met a sweeter, more gentle dog in my life. She is beyond patient with the girls and is just the perfect family dog!


I absolutely love this picture of Claire & Anna. They are so cute together!

Claire is borderline obsessed with Sophie. When Sophie goes outside or Ben takes her on an errand she asks for Sophie and calls for her until she is safely back on the couch. It's very sweet! Claire hugs and kisses her all the time. Poor dog!!

3 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Love the pictures of the 3 girls together! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,are you saying Ollie[or as claire would say "shollie"]isn't gentle and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pictures of all 3 of your girls! They are wonderful. You are so blessed to have had a dog come into your life that was just the right temperament for little children. Sophie is a "real winner". And she was so lucky to get 'all of you' for her family.

Your girls together are really cute. Claire must entertain Anna so much of the time. What a benefit Anna gets from having a big sister.

Just love seeing the pictures of the girls. ~ Barb H. ~