Well... I am a little late posting Anna's 2 month pictures, but better late than never! On February 21, Anna turned two months old. She is getting so big! She is very alert now... does NOT like to be held like a baby. She wants to be held facing out so she can see what's going on! She continues to smile all the time and has started to become verbal. She coos and talks to us now... especially to Claire! When she was 9 weeks old she began rolling over. I couldn't believe it. At first I thought it was a fluke, but she preceeded to roll over 5 more times that evening! I still can't believe my little baby is rolling. She also started reaching/batting at objects. It's amazing how quickly they grow and develop!
At her 2 month well check, Anna weighed 10.8 pounds (50th percentile), 23 inches long (75th percentile) and her head continues to stay in the 3oth percentile. She is such a sweet baby and has such a joyful spirit. I can't imagine our life and family without her!!
I am lucky enough to see this smile MANY times a day!
Anna recently discovered her tongue!

4 comments:
She is the happiest baby EVER!! I love that first picture of her, that would brighten anyone's day!! And the picture of her and Claire is just adorable how they are looking at each other with "I love you" eyes!
Such adorable pictures of your 2 girls! Anna must be one of the happiest babies around. You are so lucky to have a good baby! She is always smiling in all the pictures I see of her. Claire is so cute being a big sister. ( I sure do see Ben in Anna's face.) I will get over to see Anna in person and enjoy a visit.
~Barb H.~
She is so happy all the time. You just have to love her. I love how sweet Claire is with her. Claire is a wonderful big sister, especially to be so young herself.
What a happy little baby! I love seeing her smile all the time! She is too cute! I think she is going to be so easy-going, just lovin' life!!!
Adorable pictures of the girls together! They are going to be the best of friends!
Post a Comment