Yes... 9 MONTHS! Anna is really 9 months old! I am truly amazed at how quickly the time has gone. I know it's because we are so busy with our girl's, but I still can't believe she is almost through her first year!
Anna has such a fun personality. She has a very strong will (uh oh... watch out) and loves to play. This little girl will play endlessly. She also likes to climb, which is a little worrisome for me. Claire is not a climber, so this will be new for us. Miss Anna definitely keeps us on our toes, but we are having so much fun with our little squirt!!
Such a big girl!
Anna has such a fun personality. She has a very strong will (uh oh... watch out) and loves to play. This little girl will play endlessly. She also likes to climb, which is a little worrisome for me. Claire is not a climber, so this will be new for us. Miss Anna definitely keeps us on our toes, but we are having so much fun with our little squirt!!
LOVE her smile. She has the sweetest smile. Her whole face lights up!

3 comments:
Look at her teeth! She looks even more grown up with them!
Yes, watch out! You have a little Caroline on your hands. Nothing will stop her once she is walking. Between that and climbing, she's going to be a BUSY girl!
She is so tall! I love the two little teeth! The quilt pictures are such a great history for the girls.
Well, ("Little Ben"), Anna, you sure have grown up so quickly. Your pink, flowered outfit is so pretty on you. It looks nice with your dark hair. It sounds like you will be a little more like your cousin, Caroline, in your actions and behavior. Cute pictures with your quilt from Great-grandma Helen. Wow, two teeth already. I guess bring on the food!
~ Grammy Barb ~
Post a Comment