When I read my cousin Jill's comment about Anna being so tall it reminded me to post about Anna's 9 month well check visit. Well, Jill, you're right! Anna is VERY tall. She is 29.5 inches long , which is almost off the chart at the 97th percentile. She weighs 19 lbs 13 oz (60th percentile) and her head is up to the 75th percentile. I actually had Dr. Denen re-measure her head because I just couldn't believe her head was that big. She's always been under the 50th percentile. She is such a big girl!
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She really is so long! She's going to be such a tall girl!!!
The girls are so cute! I thought Anna looked so tall, but Tessa is pretty short. I just looked, she wasn't that tall until 18 months! Ha! But, short or tall, they're still so cute!
Elisabeth
Post a Comment