Just some cute pictures of Claire over the last several weeks that I never posted. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed at trying to blog all the things we do and all the cute pictures I have. So here is sort of a quick preview of some of the fun & funny times in our life!
Claire enjoying her favorite food... BURRITO BOWL from Chipotle! Ben and I both laugh that our two year old likes Mexican food so much. She licks salsa off the tortilla chip. Is that normal?

Grammy & Papa took Claire apple picking a few weeks back. The next several pictures are from that adventure!
Since Claire picked apples she asks for an apple all the time. She loves to just eat an unsliced, unpeeled apple now! I'm realizing that so far... all these pictures have to do with Claire and food! My girl likes to eat!


This is so funny because Claire specifically asked me to take a picture of her with her "stuffed aminal". She is really cheesing it, isn't she!?!?
Another instance of Claire asking me to get the camera out so I can take her picture with her pretty dress on (it's actually a tutu).
Tonight before we put Claire to bed, we let her watch a little bit of "Dancing with the Stars". She ran and got two of her tutu's and put them on and started dancing with the people on TV. Ben and I got quite a good laugh at her antics. I just LOVE this age. She talks in complete sentences and you can really understand her so well. It's like I'm talking to an adult when I talk with Claire. She always brings a smile to our face. I just love, love, love this silly little girl!
Worn out from all her dancing!
4 comments:
Wow! She is so cute in her tutus! And I am glad to know I am not the only one that gets overwhelmed with the whole blogging thing!
Such CUTE pictures of Claire Bear! Love her dancing! Caroline does the same thing...loves to dance all over the house, and what is with tuts! Such girls! It just makes us laugh! Caroline begins dance class soon...it would be so fun to have Claire take it with her too!
I also agree...the blogging gets to be overwhelming, especially with 2 children now. So many pictures and things to share...wish family and friends could see the girls more often!
Not tuts, tutus! I did to not type so fast!
I love all these pictures of Claire. Of course, she makes me laugh as I know how much she loves "food". That's ok, Claire, you are a healthy little girl who eats all kinds of good food. Not many children eat like you and your cousin, Caroline, do.
Oh, that dancing routine ~ it a real winner! The outfit is so perfect with p.j.
I'm so happy that I get to see all the little girls in my life and what fun things they do.
~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment