Ben and I are both amazed at how much Claire likes to paint, color, draw, anything artsy! Neither one of us are artistic at all. We were just commenting on her love for painting and we wonder where that came from?? We want to get in her in some painting classes when she is a little older. Anyway... just some cute pictures of her painting pumpkins!!
Painting away!! She is so intent when she paints or draws!
Miss Claire painting her hand. When I asked her what she was doing she said "painting my hand for handprints, Mommy." Well, of course, what was I thinking?

5 comments:
You are such a little artist Claire! Love your painted pumpkin...excellent job! I bet you loved your art class at the Rec. Caroline is taking it now and is having a lot of fun! You two will have to get together and do a big art project!!!
Michele...Claire would love that painted pottery place in Springboro!!! She can chooose all sorts of colors and desgins. If you go, there are coupons in the Entertainment book!!!
I think all kids love to paint. Mine always have. They ended up using all my paper all the time. Now I cut up cereal boxes and they paint on cardboard.
You can also cut out a 4 1/2 by 5 1/2 piece of cardboard and put their artwork on one side and send it to family like a postcard.
A cute series of pictures of Claire doing her painting project on her pumpkin. I enjoy looking at all her different expressions she shows in these pics. Enjoy these times.... they will fly by so quickly, Michele, and then she will be in school and it is never quite the same.
~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment