After we went to Tom's Maze we went to the nearby Possum Creek (one of the Metro Parks). Although the barns were already closed, we were still able to see the animals in the fields and peek through the windows to see the ones locked in the barns. It was a beautiful Fall day and we all had a great time!
Looking at the muddy pigs. Claire seems to be fascinated with pigs rolling in mud right now!
Waiting for more corn! Isn't this a funny picture!!
So cute!! They followed us as we walked around! they were like little lost puppies!
My girls! I think Claire was disappointed that we didn't go anywhere on the "hay ride"!
Sweet Anna! A little happier here!
I love this picture of Ben & Claire! Claire loves slides!
The "kids"!! Grammy and Anna looking at the baby goat!
Sweet picture of Papa holding Claire!!
Bye Bye!!

2 comments:
I like Claire's dress. Do you sew?
Such cute pictures!!! I love the one of Ben and Claire together!!!
Post a Comment