Sunday, November 09, 2008

Fall Pictures/ Anna's 9 Month Pictures

Last month I had Fall pictures taken of Claire & Anna. It also worked out that it was time for Anna's 9 month pictures as well (love when it works out like that!!!). Lori Moore took the pictures and once again, I think she did an amazing job! Fall pictures are my favorite with the natural beauty of the leaves and landscape as a backdrop. It was a perfect Fall day!!!
Definitely not a huge fan of pictures of myself, but for fun, I got one with the girls!!



I LOVE this picture of my girls! It is beyond hard to get both of them looking at the camera at the same time!! Thanks Lori!






Claire has been given the title the Queen of Expressive! The MANY faces of Claire!!


My brown eyed girl!


So sweet!


...and my blue eyed girl!!

Miss Attitude! Look at the hand-on-the-hip pose she is giving!!

One of my All Time Favorite pictures ever in the world! Just classic Anna!

3 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

These photos are fantastic. I love the one of Claire and her pouty lips...soooooo cute!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

LOVE all of these pictures! The girls look so cute in their matching shirts and their expressions are adorable. Lori does a wonderful job. She actually told us she was taking the girls' fall pictures when we were at Grant Nature for our family pics. I couldn't wait to see them!!!

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures of the girls! Lori does a terrific job. The close ups that let us see the girls' expressions are priceless! Oh, don't you just want to frame them all and put them around your house? Not enough wall space! These pictures really show the personality of both your girls. You are so lucky these pictures turned out so well.
~ Grammy Barb