Saturday, November 22, 2008

Special Times!

Just some recent pictures of the visits with Claire & Anna's Great Grandparents. Every time we go, I always wonder if it will be the last time we see them. They are all in their early eighties so you just never know. I always try to get at least a few pictures from our time with them. The time we spend with them is truly special!
Claire & Anna with Nanny Grey & Grandpa Stephens.

Claire was really interested in Papa Stephens chest hair. In this picture he was showing her his hairy chest and if you know my Grandpa, you know he has A LOT!!!

Papa Stephens with his little girls! Nothing makes him happier than seeing them! It's so neat to see his face light up when we come to visit. It's priceless and worth the effort to get them there!


I love how Claire is looking up at her Papa Stephens in this picture!


I don't know what it is, but Claire and Papa Stephens have a special bond. There is such an obvious connection between them. This is such a special picture of them laughing and playing together. This just summarizes their relationship. I hope she always remembers him and how much he loves her and how she makes him smile!


Claire & Anna love Buffy, their little Poodle!




We go over to Great Grandma McDowell's at least once a month for our lunch date! We had a really nice visit with her yesterday! The girls really do so well at both Great Grandparents' homes.

Playing at Grandma McDowell's!


Sweet picture of Anna & Grandma!


After our visit with Grandma McDowell, I took the girls to my parents house. They babysat them while I went to the hospital to work for a couple hours!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Special memories for you and your girls. You are so right... count the moments together... they go by soooooo quickly. ~ Barb H.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Vachas said...

Your kids will lots of nice pictures with their Great Grandparents. I am sure they will cherish everyone one of them as the get older. I know the smile you are talking about, that great grandchildren bring to great grandparents. I am so happy that Landon was able to meet Brian's grandparents. The smiles little ones bring to their faces is like none you have ever seen. It would warm my heart to see the Great Grandparents faces light up when we would bring Landon up to see them.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

The girls will treasure these times, and the pictures, as they get older! Love the one of the Claire looking up at Grandpa, and the one of Anna looking up at him too!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

These are PRECIOUS photos that will be near and dear for a lifetime. It is so wonderful to see Nanny and Papa smile like that! Your girls and YOU bring them joy, even in their illness.