Every year my mom's side of the family meets in Paintsville, Kentucky for a family get together. Most of us live in the Dayton/Xenia/Cedarville area, but my great grandparents lived in Kentucky before moving to Ohio when my Grandma was a girl. Our family actually still owns some of their land in Eastern Kentucky. The funny thing is my dad was actually born in the hospital across from the hotel we stay at in Paintsville! What a small world!!
Anyway... we had a great time! My mom, Claire and I drove together and stayed in the same room. Ben stayed home with Anna, so it was a great girls weekend away! Claire had so much fun with all her cousins! We can't wait until next year!
Anyway... we had a great time! My mom, Claire and I drove together and stayed in the same room. Ben stayed home with Anna, so it was a great girls weekend away! Claire had so much fun with all her cousins! We can't wait until next year!
Claire with her cousin Lauren! Claire really loves big girls right now!
We spent hours in the pool and hot tub at the hotel! Claire had so much fun going back and forth between the two (torture for me going from hot to cold, cold to hot....). She is still asking to get in the hot tub!


3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! We did have a great time didn't we?
Auntie Lois
Great pictures! We had such a fun time! I know Caroline and Claire had a blast!!! They were so cute!
BTW, I had no idea Gary was born at that hospital across from the hotel!!!! How neat! It is a small world!
LOVE all the photos! It was such a nice get away! I enjoy it as much as the kids do.
Post a Comment