Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Chicks

Last weekend, Grammy found out that the Tractor Supply store got some baby chicks in and wanted to take Claire & Anna to see them. I should have known that I would end up falling in love with the cute little babies! They really were so fluffy & adorable. One of the chicks that I picked up actually fell asleep while I was holding her. I just wanted to take her home. Thankfully, I have a voice of reason in my life (who happens to have the name of Ben), so we left the store chick-less! Anyway, we all had fun looking at the sweet chicks! Ben and the girls had a great time looking at all the tractors and go carts!

Papa showing the girls the chicks!


Anna was a little rough and wanted to squeeze the poor babies. We had to make a hands off rule with Anna!


Claire on the other hand was very sweet and gentle with them!


Is this not the cutest chick you've EVER seen???? I really wanted her. Claire loved her too!


Very interested in the fluffy critters!


Claire loved steering the go carts!

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Oh, so cute, and FUN! Love the baby chicks! My mom has them in her classroom right now...what a hit!!!