Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Cookies

We had so much fun coloring eggs that I decided to do another Easter activity with the girls... baking Easter cookies! Claire was so excited to make cookies! She helped me make the dough, roll it out, use the cookie cutters and place the cookies on the pan! After they baked and cooled she iced them and put sprinkles on the cookies! The best part was EATING the delicious sugar cookies! YUM!
Mixing the ingredients to form the cookie dough!


Claire did great using the rolling pin!
(Once again... Anna was right there! She doesn't miss a thing!)

Using the cookie cutter! I couldn't find my Easter cutters, so we used a boy (Jesus) and a heart (His love for us) and it was good time to talk about the true meaning of Easter with the girls!


Girls after my own heart... eating the cookie dough! I love dough and so do they!


Icing the cookies!


Lots of icing!


Claire loved adding the sprinkles!


So delicious! All that work was worth it!


1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Oh, I'm SO behind in blogging...I can't believe how many posts of your's that I've missed the last couple of weeks. Okay, here I go to catch up...

Such cute pictures of the girls with their cookies...YUMMY!!!!