At the beginning of the month we celebrated my Grandpa Stephens 81st birthday! We are so thankful for my Grandpa and all the love and support he has given our family. Honestly, with all the health problems he experienced, we are all surprised that he has made it to his 81st birthday. I think if there is one word I could use to describe my Grandfather it would be... FIGHTER! He is so strong and courageous and I am so thankful that I have taken the time to let my girls get to know him and also for him to enjoy my girls. Nothing makes him happier than to be surrounded by family!
L to R: Claire, Caroline, Jillian, Grandpa, Anna, Connor, Lauren & Catherine.

2 comments:
What a great birthday for Grandpa! LOVE the pic of him with all of his great-grandkids! Precious!
LOVE all the photos. MAKIN' MEMORIES BABY!
Post a Comment