Tonight we celebrated Ben's 32nd birthday at Grammy & Papa's house! Papa grilled out steaks and chicken (Ben's favorite!) and Grammy made her famous cheesecake (another of Ben's favorites!!). It was nice to celebrate Ben. We are so thankful for him and all that he does for his family! It's hard for me to believe that the 16 year old boy I fell in love with is now 32. We have now been together half of our lives. That's CRAZY!! I love you, Babe! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
We love a birthday party!!

3 comments:
Very cute pictures of the girls with their daddy! Looks like you all had a fun and happy celebration at Ben's parents' house. Whew.... 32, Ben! I think I can remember back when I was 32!!!!! :) ~ Barb
Happy Birthday Ben! What a wonderful family celebration!
Okay, I have to laugh at Ben's expression as he's wearing his birthday hat...he looks thrilled!:) However, that picture of Anna and him together...PRICELESS. You have to frame that one. It's so sweet!
Happy Birthday to BEN!!!!
Post a Comment