Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Romans 6:8-11 (New Living Translation)- And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him. We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him. When he died, he died once to break the power of sin. But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God. So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus.

I think most Christ followers will agree that the death and resurrection is the pinnacle of our faith. This is more than a holiday or time off work, this is a time to remember the torturous death Christ died for each one of us. The verse I posted explains it much better than I can. If you have any questions about what Easter really means, please feel free to leave me a comment or email me. I'd love to share what the Lord has done for me. Have a wonderful Easter!
My Easter girls!

Pictures are getting harder & harder to take!


We had a beautiful Easter morning so I was able to get some outdoor shots! Thanks Grammy for the Easter hats!


My little Anna is getting so big!


Claire smelling the flowers! She said to me... "Mamma, these flowers smell wonderful!".




Claire just couldn't help herself and picked the pretty flowers!



Love my girls!


Claire & Anna have the BEST Daddy in the world!


Happy Easter from the Cutting girls!

2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy Easter! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hats!!! It truly was the most beautiful day!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

An amazing Easter...truly beautiful in every way! The girls look so pretty in their matching Easter dresses!