Thursday, May 21, 2009

AWANA Award Ceremony

Last night we had our award ceremony for AWANA at church. Claire is in the 2 year old 'Puggles' program and I helped out with the 'Cubbies' (3-5 years old). I love the AWANA program and I'm so happy that both Claire & I were able to be involved with it this past year! The Puggles were so adorable. They were supposed to sing their Puggles song, but once they got up on stage they totally froze. The only one singing were the adult helpers. It was so funny!!

Couldn't be any cuter if they tried!


We had a large group of Cubbies this year! They were a blast! LOVE my Cubbies!


I had to take Anna with me because Ben had to work late and she wasn't at all reluctant to play with the Cubbies on the playground!


Anna was definitely the center of attention with all the little girls! Look at the little sewing circle they formed around her!


All the little mommies! Anna loved all the attention!


Two of my favorite Cubbies! Trenton & Caleb are best friends and so sweet!


Claire & Caroline... two of the cutest Puggles ever!


Oh... this picture kind of makes me sad because Claire & Caroline look so big. Hard to believe they are almost THREE! Next year they will graduate to Cubbies.

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Can't believe the year is over...it went by so fast! A very fun time, though. The girls sure did love Puggles!